Wednesday, September 01, 2004

My Booklist

cover
Toilet Training in Less Than A Day - Done 8/04. Now I have to do it!

cover
The Strong-Willed Child: Birth Through Adolescence - In progress.

cover
I'm Going to be the Greatest Mom Ever - Completed 9/8. Nice quick read by a candid mom of 8!

cover
If it Weren't For Eve, I'd be A Perfect Wife - Completed 9/24.

cover
The Good Earth (Oprah's Book Club) - Completed 10/16/04.

cover
Anna Karenina (Oprah's Book Club) - Completed 8/04.

cover
The Lady, Her Lover, and Her Lord - This one is on the back burner. Trying to decide if I really want to finish reading this one. Some of the examples I found just disturbing to read. Don't think I'm ready for this one yet.

cover
The Power of a Positive Woman - Completed 10/17/04. Very good. I'd like to read the other books in this series as well.

cover
What's So Amazing About Grace? - Completed 12/7/04. Liked this one a lot.


On my list for the future:

The 5 Love Languages - Gary Chapman
Parenting at the Speed of Life - Phil Callaway
Creative Counterpart - Linda Dillow
Do You Think I'm Beautiful - Angela Thomas
The Most Important Place on Earth - Robert Wolgemoth
Making Children Mind w/o Losing Yours - Kevin Lemane
Mere Christianity - C.S. Lewis

If anyone is reading or has read any of these let me know your thoughts on them.









No comments:

Post a Comment