Monday, November 22, 2004

Foggy Brain

The cold that has been threatening me on and off for the past month arrived in full force this weekend. Runny nose, cough, itchy eyes, sneezing - I feel like I'm a walking germ pit. All I want to do is curl up on the couch and watch soaps all afternoon.

So many thoughts swirling in my head, or is that just the cold medicine? And so much to do in preparation for Thanksgiving! I haven't been to the grocery store. I don't even know what the menu is going to be! Have to pack for a trip to my dad's and fundraiser we agreed to way back when... I would be excited normally, but my head just hurts too much right now.

Hubby took Ms. Toddler to church with him on Sunday and I just had Miss Baby, she's sneezing and coughing again too poor thing, so I had a chance to put a real dent in my reading of What's So Amazing About Grace. I am so enjoying this book - it is just chock full of insights that just really hit home for me. My plan is to finish it up this week if possible.

Going to lay back down, if the kiddos will let me. Posting will hopefully be more frequent now that I'm combining my blogs. So if you were use to just the more serious stuff here, sorry - you're going to get it all now - the good, the bad, the personal and the silly stuff. Yep, all of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment