Monday, December 06, 2004

Anointed

I don't know much about M.W. Smith. But after hearing his Christmas concert last night, I do believe his music and playing are anointed.

He sang Healing Rain from his CD that was recently released and had Point of Grace and the Katina brothers accompanying him. AWESOME. Made me want to stand straight up and raise my hands to heaven - it was so moving.

The concert was lots of fun, with incredible Christmas songs and praise songs, that took you from birth to the cross. MWS also read from Luke 2 in the middle of the concert and had the audience hanging on every word.

There were times in the concert when the entire audience would hold onto the silence after the last note of a song - sooo enraptured where we.

POG sang a rendition of All is Well that just blew me away. Powerful and intense.

It was a fantastic night.


Psalm 149:1 Praise the Lord! Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of the godly!

No comments:

Post a Comment