Sunday, June 05, 2005

Round and round we go

For about a month now we've been battling coughs, fevers, runny noses, colds, flu and bronchitis. It started with our dear little Miss Baby, then about a month ago I had the flu. Hubby finally broke through a terriblly rough bought of Bronchitis about a week ago now...and now again, I'm down with some horrible something that has me down with a head cold and terrible cough.

And it's finally warm outside! How miserable. It isn't that we don't take precautions! I throw out toothbrushes after colds, disinfect doorknobs, countertops, toys and sheets, but nevertheless...

We'll get through it, eventually. We have to!

The saddest part was that hubby and I had finally arranged for a date night on Friday (to go see STAR WARS!) but, I was too sick to go out. Ahh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment