Sunday, March 27, 2005

Creative Arranging

When I imagined how my child's room would be, I could see in my mind's eye, each precious, endearing stuffed animal, photo frame and knick knack carefully and lovingly place, in just the right way.

My newborn's room closely mirrored that picture in my mind.

But now...

As my toddler grows, and increasingly becomes her own person {{sigh}}, items, one by one, become displaced. Rearranged, toppled over, disappear....yes, displaced.

And I never imagined that one sweet stuffed rabbit on Easter, the one with the little pink bow that has gone largely overlooked these past two years, so carefully and very intentionally placed on my living room end table, would seems so perfectly arranged, and more endearing than I had ever imagined.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment