Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Tagged

I've been tagged by Steph!

The idea is to pick 5 and complete the sentences, then pass this little meme on..

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a fast food restaurant worker...
If I could be a preacher...

If I could be an innkeeper ....I'd have a quaint, historical B&B, on acres of green fields, trees and a gorgeous garden to stroll around in. Each room would, of course, be thematic with fireplaces in each room, and there'd be a HUGE kitchen, where I could putter away in the kitchen making new recipes to delight my guests, have hot coffee brewing constantly, and where guests would be able to wander in anytime for good conversation or a midnight munch :)

If I could be a scientist.. I'd be obsessed with finding cures for diabetes and cancer... oh and I'd win grants away from all those wierdos that are doing studies on senseless topics when the money could be used from studies that could actually SAVE PEOPLE'S LIVES!

If I could be a musician.. I'd have to do it like Michael W. or Marcos Witt... totally genius musical ability, all used for God's honor and bringing people to Christ :)

If I could be a doctor.. I'd want to be an OB. Sweet babies!

If I could be a TV-Chat host.. It would have WAH -type topics, and Oprah size giveaways.


If you haven't been tagged yet, and you just read this....TAG! YOUR TURN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment