Saturday, September 03, 2005

I fell in the toilet!

One of the many phrases you never anticipated hearing from your kids in those early days of planning a family.

This morning I heard Ms. Chatterbox get up from bed and run to the bathroom. Next, a thud and some whining.

"What happened?" I call out, half asleep.

"I'm wet" is the response.

As I head over to the bathroom asking "Why?"

I see her, reclined back, all arms and legs and a head, "I fell in the toilet."

I didn't know if I should laugh or be worried that my little girl had fallen in the toilet! But really, it was too comical.

Hmm.. Ms. Chatterbox thinks she's too big for her potty seat and hasn't been using it when she goes to the bathroom.. I think she's finally convinced that she is absolutely not too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment