Friday, March 06, 2009

Home sweet home

I am blogging to you tonight via my lovely pink palm.

We're heading back to the hometown to visit family & friends. Cruisin' down the I94, listening to some smooth Salvador, kiddies are all snoozing in the back, with full tummies. It's all good.

The past week or so has been all about connecting with old friends.
And when I say old, well we're all older, but two people I reconnected with I've known literally since I was a babe.

There is nothing more invigorating and refreshing as the mental throwback that goes on when you reconnect with the people who were there when IT all began.

All that hope, excitement and exuberance all come flooding back with the nostalgia of going back to your roots..

Can you tell I'm excited and happy to be heading out for a visit to the land of my youth? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment