Friday, March 09, 2012

Friday Fun - Survey!

It's been awhile since I've done a survey, here is one found over at Janetha's.  An original!

A is for age: 36.  This one deserves more commentary.  I shared my age three separate times this week and each time the person I was talking to was surprised and told me they thought I was about 27/28!  They are my new favorite people :)  At first I completely brushed it off, but you know, just like getting on the scale, when you see it three times, it must be true! ha!   I absolutely attribute this new glow to eating well and getting consistent with exercise.
B is for breakfast today: Oatmeal with PB (amazon says my PB powder is at our local UPS! sooo excited to try it!!)
C is for currently craving: Amy's burrito!  Its my new "junk" food.
D is for dinner tonight: Amy's green chili tamale - it's Friday fun food night!
E is for favorite type of exercise: Zumba.  But am feeling the urge to start running again.  Last time and several lbs before, it was harsh to my knees, shin and hip.  Hoping for better results.  Suggestions?
F is for an irrational fear: Falling and breaking my front teeth.  Since I was a kid.  It's never happened (knock on wood).  Weird?
G is for gross food: So many ammonia treated meats out there now.  Scary.  Especially for my kids who want school lunch.  I let them get it once a week and it still worries me.
H is for hometown: Milwaukee Wisconsin!!
I is for something important: Health, Family, Faith.
J is for current favorite jam: Katy Perry, Part of me.  Gets me going for my workout!
K is for kids: Three!  9, 8 and 4.  They keep me busy!
L is for current location: Green Bay! Go Pack!!
M is for the most recent way you spent money: Groceries, we can't seem to keep food in the house these days!
N is for something you need: Groceries.  Did I say that already? Also new flooring in the kitchen.  Previous owners put in cream colored carpet.  IN THE KITCHEN???!!!  Did I also mention I have three kids?  No amount of washing the carpet can restore it.
O is for occupation: Accountant. Yes. Really.
P is for pet peeve: A trail of jackets, shoes, books etc my kids leave behind when they walk in the house. If I had a nickel for every time I said - Pick it up.......
Q is for a quote: Everyone dies, not everyone lives (source unknown)
R is for random fact about you: I once caught a lab mouse with my bare hands.  So gross..
S is for favorite healthy snack: Kind bars.
T is for favorite treat: Ice cream.
U is for something that makes you unique:  This one's hard? Get back to you...
V is for favorite vegetable:  A roasted one?  Asparagus, brussel sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower.. I could go on forever.
W is for today’s workout: Just a leisurely walk with the kids who were off school today.
X is for X-rays you’ve had: Gall bladder (lost it in 2002) and Teeth.
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Had to shop for a gift and found some great clearance deals for the kids.
Z is for your time zone: Central

No comments:

Post a Comment