Monday, October 18, 2004

Words...again

Don't you just love confirmation? As I was finishing my read on The Power of a Positive Woman ( A great book by the way. Nicely organized and inspiring), I came across some more exhortation on the power of our words. Just a few quotes that are a nice close to my little series here on words:

A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver - Proverbs 25:11

As I focus on the positive qualities of the people around me and feed them words of encouragement, their best qualities tend to develop and grow. In the process their negative qualities tend to take care of themselves and diminish in prominence - Karol Ladd

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. - Colossians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment