Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Blue is better

Hubby stayed home today to try to finish up the painting of the house!! It's a good day. We all had a nice little lunch together and the girls were so happy to see him home this morning when they woke up. The neon avocado green is slowly going away and is being replaced by a nice calming blue. The entire house is now done and he's now working on the garage. Hurray, Hurray. This makes me so happy.

So happy that I didn't feel too horrible about updating my resume and printing off a few copies. Although it still irks me, I have decided to choose my attitude on the whole stay-at-home vs. working issue. Yep, that's right, I am going to choose to be content and trust God is in control and he knows the plans he has for me and my kids.

I know things will all work out because God is with us and well, while I may not like it and it may not be exactly how I wanted it to be, I trust that he will lead us down a path that will bring us more blessings than if I decided things on my own.

Now I won't say I'll never complain or regret or be dissatisfied again on the whole subject - I'm only human now. But I'm not going to let it take over and rob me of my happiness in each moment I am blessed to spend with them. Yeah, I chose to be content. It feels oh so better.

No comments:

Post a Comment