Thursday, December 16, 2004

My Christmas List

I haven't done this in years! I remember when I was a kid, and the Christmas Toy circulars would arrive, my brother and I would go through them and cut out pictures of the things we wanted, paste them onto some construction paper and hang them up on the refrigerator. *hee hee*

Ambitious? Organized? I don't know what to call it. I do remember looking at the prices though, making sure to include a broad range of options for my parents to choose from, to fit whatever budget they might have that particular year.

We didn't expect to get everything on our list. But making a list pretty much ensured we would get at least one item from it, regardless of how small, and that seemed to satisfy us even if all our other gifts were socks or underwear or something of that nature..

I haven't made a list in years. Hubby will usually ask for one and I never know what to put down. But seeing as I'm nearly done with Christmas shopping (only 2 more gifts to go) and hubby and I decided to shop for ourselves this year (phew!). I get to be oh so materialistic and think about what I want.

Now, with the little budget we have for this Christmas, I won't be able to get most things on my list - but I can dream:

~A Digital Camera.
~Actually a digital camcorder would be better ( okay see how unrealistic this is already?)
~Women's Devotional Bible
~Book: Do you think I'm Beautiful? by Angela Thomas - for WAH book group
~Matching cap, scarf and mittens - mmm.
~A palm pilot
~Trendy new purse (I'm so tired of my all in one diaper bag!)
~Book: Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerich
~Winter boots - all occasion(i.e. black!)
~Bath & Body!
~Perfume! I haven't had any in sooo long.
~Batteries! for all my dead, unused watches I have lying around (seriously, I have about 5, and not one is working right now!)


okay...I know I'll think of more later :)

How about you? What's on your list this year? Haven't made one? Come on, do it, do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment