Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Watch out for Pokey Potato Chips

Dear Girlie 1 found mommy's book about how a fetus grows in the womb. I found it in her room while cleaning, and quietly took it back and put it away.

A day or so later, she asked me - does the doctor need scissors to take the baby out sometimes?Does it hurt?

So I explained that sometimes doctors have to help the baby out of the placenta which, I explained, is like a bag that the baby grows inside of to protect the baby and help it grow healthy.

Girlie 1 was concentrating very hard as I explained this, so I asked, Do you understand?

She said: Yeah. The baby has to grow inside a bag to protect it so that when you eat potato chips, they don't poke it in the eye, 'cause potato chips are very pokey!

!!!

What can I say to that logic? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment