Saturday, June 27, 2009

All in a day

My poor girlie had a rough day. 6 years old and she has braces and lost three teeth today. Ugh it was awful watching her go though that. I was totally helpless today...completely handed my girl over to a doctor...and had to trust him with one of the most precious gifts of my life.
That's tough..trust. And ultimately I wasn't really putting my trust in this man, I was really putting my daughter in God's hands today and praying that this gift he entrusted to me, this happy optimistic kind and amazing little girl...well I was trusting that he would give her back again. To love some more, to hug some more, to ultimately and most importantly help her find her way back to him.
So my fears and anxiety today were totally nonsensical. Cause if trust is ultimately believing God - my God who only wants the best for us - well its pretty much a no brainer isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment